Wednesday 10 January 2018

LIFE

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL,life is great, everything is different sometime i feel like life is boring nobody cares about me but in a second when i talk to my mom and dad i feel my importance's and say to myself no life is beautiful its amazing . My parents love me the way i am :)
“No one will love you until you learn to love yourself” is an easy enough phrase to believe is true. But it’s terrifying, especially when you have depression. What if you never learn? As a teenager, it made me fear for my life as an adult. But we should always love ours elf the way we are Here are some ways which can help you and makes you feel better when you are in depression, sad or need motivation:

  1. Enough sleep: When you are sad or depression its hard for you to get sleep as you are very stressed and you mind is occupied with thoughts. All the negative thoughts that are just making you feel like what the F*** is going on with my life. Try not to nap in during the day. and when ever you go to bed try to Take all the distractions out of your bedroom -- no computer and no TV. In time, you may find your sleep improves.
  2.  Good food : Healthy food helps you like a magic when you are in depression try to eat the food that you love .Try to cook the food at home it will make you busy  and your mind busy.
  3. Take on responsibilities. When you’re depressed, you may want to pull back from life and give up your responsibilities at home and at work. Don't. Staying involved and having daily responsibilities can help you maintain a lifestyle that can help counter depression. They ground you and give you a sense of accomplishment.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL,life is great, everything is different sometime i feel like life is boring nobody cares about me but in a second when i ta...